IT Solution& Services

Join me to provide IT Environment about Microsoft, Network, services, servers, XOS, solution, support for all to reach to the Top

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
POST Master: Forums under construction and still new, share me by your information idea and try to be with Top management thanks "Mohd Zeitoun"
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics

Share | 

How to rest my iPhone to factory default and delete data permanent for all apple smart devices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mohammad zeitoun
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: How to rest my iPhone to factory default and delete data permanent for all apple smart devices    Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Actually there is 2 options :
1-    Easy way – go setting – General –reset – Erase all content and setting ( if there is pass code enter it )
*note if you have data on iPhone, record video until you storage is full, and rested again. in this way hackers or data rumors will find bad day to retrieve your data

2-    Other way , connected your iPhone to computer /windows or mac no issue , but before connecting press home bottom until recovery massage will come asking you by image to connect your iPhone to computer , and click update , I recommend this way when u want to sell your mobile
Finally – best wishes to all
mohammad zeitoun
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://it-solution.niceboard.com

How to rest my iPhone to factory default and delete data permanent for all apple smart devices
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1