IT Solution& Services

Join me to provide IT Environment about Microsoft, Network, services, servers, XOS, solution, support for all to reach to the Top

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
POST Master: Forums under construction and still new, share me by your information idea and try to be with Top management thanks "Mohd Zeitoun"
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics

Share | 

how to transfer my contacts to my new iPhone without any application free

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mohammad zeitoun
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: how to transfer my contacts to my new iPhone without any application free   Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:23 pm

hi to all
it is very easy
1-    Go setting
2-    ICloud
3-    Login in iTunes credential
4-    Turn on contacts only and keep other option off, because you have 5 GB capacity so may be you picture and all will start to upload.
5-    Wait 5 minutes , but make sure your iPhone has internet connection
6-    Go to new iphone , activate it . then login to icloud and check your contact will start  sync ,
•    We can also from icloud www.icloud.com . export as vsc or vcard and import to  google id , and configure ur  google in iPhone and enable contact , it will work perfectly , I test  and I will take in another topic in different subject
-    Also note , if you need every thing in iPhone better to use backup and restore , also I will take about this in different subject

best wishes
mohammad zeitoun
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://it-solution.niceboard.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1