Option One: Delete "Windows.old" Folder using Disk Cleanup
Option Two: Delete "Windows.old" Folder in Command Prompt
Option Three: Delete "Windows.old" Folder in a Command Prompt at Boot1- Delete "Windows.old" Folder using Disk Cleanup
Here’s how to delete the Windows.old folder and save a lot of space.
1. Type “Free up disk space” into the Windows search box.
2. Click the shortcut
for “Free up disk space . . .”
3. Click OK.
Change the drive if your Windows disk is not already selected.
4. Click Clean up system files.
5. Click OK
again when the drive letter is displayed. The Disk Cleanup window will appear again.
6. Check “Previews Windows installation(s)”
in the Files to delete box and Click OK.
7. Click Delete Files
when asked to confirm.
8. Click Yes
when prompted to confirm your decision.
The software will take anywhere from 30 seconds to several minutes to delete the files.
2- Delete "Windows.old" Folder in Command Prompt
* make sure you admin on ur local pc also for save run CMD as administrator
1. Open an elevated command prompt.
2. In the elevated command prompt, copy and paste the command below, and press EnterRD /S /Q %SystemDrive%\windows.old
3-actually there is another option . but it needs more experience in disk managment , because u have to create new volums . it is complicated better user two options